11.11.2011

Amazed

Okay, so I totally suck...I know it too. I just saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 tonight. And I have to share some love for Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem!
I mean! Isn't it fantastic?! I need to know who designed it. This diadem is so wonderful! It says "Wit Beyond Measure, Is Man's Greatest Treasure."
They had it a Comicon this year too! How cool is that? A piece of jewelry being so famous. Maybe people will start wearing them again. I would so love people to wear diadems casually!
I would also like to see some more detailed photos, but I could not find any. Have you seen anything better?

What are your thought on diadems? How about the last Harry Potter movie?

Updated 2.11.12 with a special thanks to Catriona!

2 comments:

  1. I wish they would make a recreation of it so I can buy one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here you go...
      http://www.etsy.com/listing/112571382/harry-potter-handmade-ravenclaws-diadem

      :)

      Delete