10.20.2011

Exciting News!!

Hello Everyone!!

I just have to share some information with you!! Most of you know that I opened my shop a couple months ago (BlackAntBeads.Etsy.com). Well, I was given an amazing opportunity and I took it! 



Tomorrow! Tomorrow, I am being featured on Crafty Attic. Crafty Attic is a website similar to Groupon, but it is only for handmade items. So my deal is $12 for $20 and goes toward shipping too!

I am just really exited about this and just wanted to let you all know about a little bit that is going on in my life :D So, yeah, I am pretty much ridiculously excited!! Jumping up and down excited. Please pray that I will continue to give this business to the LORD and that I am not too uptight about it.

Love to you all!!


UPDATE: Crafty Attic does not exist anymore either.


2 comments:

  1. your blog and your items are adorable! Congrats on being featured in Crafty Attic! Let us know how it goes for you!

    ReplyDelete