11.12.2012

BabyGazelle

When I was first researching this shop, I read the description as “Charming handcrafter gifts and awesomeness!” I mistook “accessories” (which is what it really says) for “awesomeness” and I think you will see why!



“As a lifelong artist and crafter, I've always enjoyed experimenting with new techniques and media, and making beautiful things for the people I love”
Felt and fabric flowers brooch pin accessory poppy print

“ I strive to create jewelry, accessories, and decor that are unique and thoughtfully designed.”

White felt daisy flower barrette hair accessory

“I sincerely hope that a piece I create will brighten up your outfit, your home, or your day!”
Lavender felt flower infant or toddler headband

Don’t you just love the shop! It is so bright and cheerful! Makes my day just browsing through her shop!

Hand embroidered cherries felt applique wall art ready to hang in 5" wooden embroidery hoop

Nothing makes Noora happier than her family, although creating pretty things comes close!

Hand embroidered clover wall art ready to hang in 5" wooden embroidery hoop

“I've always enjoyed experimenting with new techniques and media, and making things for the people I love.”
Hand embroidered dandelion wall art ready to hang in 6" wooden embroidery hoop

Noora makes things when she has a break from her day job of being a mom and a wife. She stays busy with her three little kids and her husband.

Hand embroidered cottage felt applique wall art ready to hang in 8" wooden embroidery hoop

“My family has made me see even more beauty in the world around us and they are the biggest inspiration and motivation for everything I do."
Hand embroidered flowers wall art ready to hang in 6" hoop.  Modern folk art

Once you Like BabyGazelle on Facebook you can use“FB1112” at the checkout to get 10% off the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment