11.19.2012

AnchorsAwayJewelry


Amanda Leigh is an awesome girl that was inspired to create jewelry as a way to bland art and style!


With inspiration from alternative fashion, Amanda’s shop has a great selection of pin up, rockabilly, kawaii, and nautical items!

Light Pink Rose Stud Earrings - Flower Stud Earrings

Amanda is a really cool girl and I think you would like to read about her and see her picture on Etsy.

Large Sky Blue Rose Stud Earrings - Flower Earrings - Great Gift

How did you get interested in alternative fashions?

Black Dahlia Stud Earrings - Vintage Inspired Dahlia Earrings 

"I have always had a strong interest in many alternative styles. I really connect with the attitude and classic beauty of certain styles that are typically portrayed as pin up style. I am most drawn to the nautical style because to me it symbolizes strength and adventure. I chose to draw on this nautical theme with my store name Anchors Away since I always aspire for my jewelry to be adventurous! My favorite fashion trends are patterns, I love all patterns from polka dot, animal print, floral, to argyle!"


Find AnchorsAwayJewelry on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment