9.30.2012

Number five: Discovering Downton Abbey.

You will probably think I am coming late to the party, but I just discovered Downton Abbey this summer! Crazy, I know. I guess I have been living under a rock because there were two entire seasons for me to watch!

I love period drams like that and like Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Persuasion, Sense and Sensibility, Anne of Green Gables, etc...They are wonderful.So it is no wonder why I enjoyed Downton Abbey. I think that Katie was the one that really encouraged me to watch it. And Amazon Prime had it for free with instant video. So that was nice! I would watch at least one episode before I went to sleep at night.

But by the time I was ready to watch season 2, Amazon did not have it for free (they do now). Katie, the wonderful cousin of mine! Works at the local library and she came home with season 2 for me the very weekend I needed it! We watched the entire season in one weekend! It was great!

Now I cannot wait for the third season to come out! But it does not come out until January! Ugh! I guess I will have to console myself by watching Supernatural with Katie instead. Oh well, I enjoy that one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment