Hello everyone! I know it has been ages and I have so much to tell you! All summer I was staying with family in Michigan while I worked at a quilt shop doing my internship and finishing up my MBA. The summer was long and crazy and wonderful!
So here is a list of my favorite summer memories:
1. Staying with family when they needs me most.
2. Working with amazing women in a fantastic quilt shop.
3. Church and my relationship with Jesus!
4. Watching others grow.
5. Discovering Downton Abbey.
6. My sister got a puppy!
7. Letters from friends.
8. The excitement of new product in the shop.
9. Finishing my MBA!
10. Getting a job!
11. Getting an iPad?!
12. Craft show failure.
I know! A ton of things, wonderful things happened in my life and I cannot wait to tell you about them all. I think for the next 12 days, I will write a post about each of the things on the list - one item per day!