5.29.2012

Tuesday Trades - KimCreative

Now that I am back on track, I am going to stay there! Today's trade happened during the November Trade Frenzy!


I traded with Kim from KimCreative for this great bracelet! It was kinda funny though because the package actually got lost in the mail! I have never had this happen before and was surprised. Both Kim and I ended up filing a complaint and within a week they miraculously "found" the package and sent it on to me. So I got the package after Christmas, which was okay because the bracelet was for me!


What did I make for Kim? Well, let me tell you! I was going to do another trade with a girl, but we haven't done it yet...anyway, she wanted me to make some dread beads. I had no idea what they were or how to make them, but she told me that they are beads you put on dreadlocks. I am not even kidding you. you can get bling for your dreadlocks and I know how to make them! So I had them in the shop and Kim asked if I could make her some. Here is what I made:


Pretty cool huh? Makes me want to try having dreadlocks...well maybe one...just for fun. Then again...maybe not. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment