5.21.2013

So...Hey!

Hey guys! Sorry it has been so long. I don't know where the time has gone...all I know is it is gone! Let me see...I think a list is in order. Here is a list of all the things that are happening in my life right now:
  1. I work all the time! 6 days a week 8 hours a day.
  2. I don't seem to have much free time to craft anymore.
  3. I love the Classic episodes of Doctor Who, I'm watching them on Amazon Prime.
  4. Apparently, I dress eccentrically...
  5. I am now, "some lady" and no longer a girl :( 
  6. I got to the gym at least 5 days a week.
  7. I am trying all kinds of new things with my hair.
  8. I am reading through the Bible and am in Job right now.
  9. I love the Anne of Green Gables books, currently on book 7 and only one more to go : /
  10. I'm working on a 1/4" hexagon project with English Paper Pieces.
  11. I have fallen for AHHHs.
  12. I go to the movies like once a month.
  13. My laptop will not turn on.
  14. I still love Etsy trades and have tons to tell you about! 
  15. I now have a small collection of vintage Pyrex! 
  16. I learn all the time.
  17. There are so many things I want to do.
  18. I'm planning a trip to Disney World?!
  19. I miss my family : (
  20. Sometimes I feel busy and other times I don't...what is up with that? 
  21. I watch the Mythical Show when I remember too. 
  22. Jake is in Japan.
  23. I have a new facebook profile pic that everyone loves, but I think it's a lie because I don't really look like that.
  24. I want to blog better.
  25. I am thinking about 30 day challenges for my blog.
  26. I am thinking of different ideas for blog posts.
  27. I miss video games.
  28. I really like hand sewing! 
  29. I love my life, just the way it is and the way it was and the way it will be.
  30. I have so many goals!
  31. I may be addicted to fabric...
  32. I feel very strong in my faith.
  33. I have discovered froyo! 
  34. I like to get letters and packages in the mail.
  35. A friend has introduced me to GLEE...and I really like it! 
  36. I want to make a hexagon quilt! 
  37. I love having money to shop with.
There. I think that is it for now. I want to blog more and hope to be able to soon. I may have to experiment more with blogging via my iPad...

No comments:

Post a Comment