5.21.2013

Number eleven: Getting an iPad?!

Yeah! Can you believe it? If you know me very well, you are probably just getting up from the floor where you fell when you read the title of this post! As you may know, I am not one to spend lots of money on things. So you may be wondering how I got an iPad.

Well, I did not buy it. It was a gift! After doing my internship for awhile she up and gave me an iPad! Crazy huh?!

I have to say, it is really fun. I seem to be playing with it all of the time. Yet at the same time, I don't think that I would buy one for myself. It really is not very productive, but it is fun. I like having it. There are some really fun apps too. I think my favorite might be Magic Piano from Smule.

Oh dear! This is beginning to sound like an advertisement. Well, it isn't. I just wanted to share one of the highlights of my summer with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment