1.03.2012

Tuesday Trades - CrimsonMosquito

Today I want to tell you about one of the best Etsy Traders I have met! Laxan is the girl behind Crimson Mosquito!


Crimson Mosquito is a great shop full of all kinds of wonderful hand crochet items! Hats, Scarves, and Mug Cozies!! I got some wonderful mug cozies from Lexan! I got three wonderful mug cozies for my three best friends! Here is what I got!

So cute! And keeps your hands from getting burnt too!

This one is my favorite!

I also asked her to make a pale yellow one that she was happy to make for me, but I did not get a picture before I wrapped it and sent it off! Oh well, it was really pretty too! 

Okay, so here is what Lexan got from me!!
Memory Wire Bracelet.

Another Bracelet I made!

So that's all for today! Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment