11.29.2010

My AWESOME Little Sister!!

Oh, I miss my little sister! :( I miss her a lot. It is so hard to be away from home after a nice time over Thanksgiving break. But here I am, back at school and I plan to make the best of it. My sister, who, if you didn't know, is a baking and pastry arts major in Indiana, sent me an e-mail today in which I found some great inspiration for a new jewelry line!! Her is what she sent me:
It is for sale at Etsy.com! Isn't it great?! On further research I also found these little beauties!
My sister thinks I should make an some for her and that got me thinking...why not do an entire line of kitchen jewelry?! It would be so cool! My sister is a great supporter of my addiction to beading and jewelry (well, crafting in general!). She offered to sell them to her classmates! She's so great!

And now for something completely different...a nice Youtube video to make your Monday way better!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, those Kitchen Jewelry pieces are so Rilla!! lol. They were very pretty, even though they are simple.

    ReplyDelete