11.19.2010

In The Beginning...

Well, here is my first post on my first blog ever! How crazy am I anyway?! Just like everyone else, I plan to post often and have epic posts, but I am afraid that I will not keep up with it. I hereby promise to think about my blog on occasion. There! I officially promised you, dearest reader, absolutely nothing!

I plan to share my newly created jewelry, my cool designs, other neat blog posts I discover, videos pictures, and some recipes. It's going to be so great. I have never done this before so it will be interesting.

 I have been making jewelry for the past sixteen years. Yeah, I was a baby when I started. My first jewelry project was doing the daisy chain stitch. As I got older I became more and more interested in jewelry. I started to branch out and now I can do all kinds of stuff! I love jewelry. It is just so much fun to make and wear. I am a firm believer that we should wear awesome jewelry to the grocery store. And I would love it if we can bring back the tiara as it was originally worn. Tiaras are for anytime you dress up for a party. I just love it! Jewelry, Jewelry, Jewelry! Rings! Necklaces! Bracelets! Tiaras! Earrings! Everything is so cool.
This is a bracelet I made as a response to reading J. D. Salinger's Catcher in the Rye...there was a section in the book where the protagonist meets a woman who he says is "lousy with rocks."

1 comment:

  1. Elise! You are such a blessing to me in my life. I can't imagine what life will be like when your not here =( you have made such an impact on my life, and I will be forever thankful to you. I love you so very much, you are like the older sister that I never had. I cannot wait to see where your life takes you in your career path - and how our lives will mesh together in the future.

    ReplyDelete