11.22.2010

Back to Jewelry

It is kinda funny. I thought I would only use this blog to talk about jewelry and well, that really has not been the case. I have been talking about friends, home, and life in general. Well, the time has come to talk about jewelry! While my grandma was here, she and my mom were talking about this new kind of bead called Mirage Mood Beads. These beads are really cool!
The beads come in all kinds of shapes and sizes.
They change color based on temperature. They start out black when they are cold then go to bright purple when they are warmest.
This is the kind my grandma had as earrings.
I think these are my favorite shape!
Here is a little something I found on Etsy.com you can buy it here:
Another cool thing I need to tell you guys is that I got an AWESOME ring for graduation from my mom and dad. Here is a lame picture...
Okay, I hope that is enough for now. Love you guys!!

2 comments:

  1. Elise! I love those beads!! Where can I buy them?? And I also love love love that ring. You would be SO proud of me. I sat through (awake) the entire Lord of the Rings movie (the first one). Well, we watched it in two settings - but it was really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elise, those beads are absolutely gorgeous!! That ring is gorgeous! It SOOO suits you. It's absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete