11.24.2010

The day before Thanksgiving Day!

 Oh! Today was a fun day!I got to make some awesome Cake Pops with my sister! Here are a few pictures!
We made a ton of them!
Isn't it cute!!!!
While we were not making these sweet little cake pops we watched a couple of movies and I made some rings while I watched. Here are the rings:
This one was commissioned by Katelynn.

Another one for Katelynn.

This is one that Casey ordered.

This is just one that I made for myself!

Can you tell I love pink?!
So that was my day before Thanksgiving Day. It was pretty good. It is so nice to be home and be able to create! :D

2 comments:

  1. The cake pops look cool I saw a book on how to make them in waterstones :) Love the rings they are beautiful!!!!!! How do you make them?????

    P.s thanks for subscribing to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last ring you made for yourself is really pretty! Even if it is pink. lol. Those Turkeys are so adorable! I'd be afraid to eat them because they're so cute! Great job ladies.

    ReplyDelete