3.10.2012

Spring Break Trade - jenuinecrafts


Last October, I did a great trade with Jen from JenuineCrafts! Jen makes all kinds of goodies, but I was interested in her handmade tags. As an Etsy seller, packaging is really important. When someone buys (or trades for) one of my items I want them to open the package and think that it is Christmas! Good packaging goes a long way toward making that happen. Little boxes, organza bags, ribbons, and tags help me make my items more like a gift rather than a purchase. Anyway, I got several sets of tags from Jen. Here they are:






Aren't they adorable?! I just love them all! Now might be the time to tell you that I am not only addicted to beads and jewelry, but also to paper and paper crafts. Sigh.

Anyway, I suppose you might be wondering what Jen got from me! Well here it is!

That is all for this trade, but I do need to say that last weekend was a trade even and I did 18 more trades! I may have to change this to twice a week, just to keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment