3.02.2011

March comes in like a lion, what else? Still the snow, never melts...

Not that we have any snow, but I just felt like singing a bit of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers! I love that movie!!  Sorry I could not embed that for you, having issues...Silly old Youtube!

Anyway, here are some pictures of what I have been up to the last few days :D
Made this necklace and bracelet set while watching Book of Eli.

I love these vintage glass buttons!

It always amazes me how good the pictures look on the camera and how bad they look on the blog.

Close up view of the necklace.

Another view.

Necklace straps.

Love those crystals!
Now, I know you are all waiting to see what else I did with clay and I don't want to disappoint you....so, without further eloquence, I give you these beauties!
A little necklace made with polished quarts.

Don't the stones just glow?!
Some lovely random stones on a leather cording.

These stones are really pretty large - the red one takes up most of my palm!
I love Malachite!

I did this one with some random odds and ends of clay.

This one is supposed to look like it is made of hammered gold.

I think this one is my favorite! Malachite and pearls!! So lovely!
Fantastic!
Mom made this one.
She did this one too.
Lovely little assortment.

A tiny button!

Little pendants.

Mom made this one.

 
Isn't it intricate?!
 And now, If you were wondering what I did with the ones I already made....
I love the way these look on this wonderful ribbon.

And finally! A finished piece!

Aren't these beads awesome?! I bought them ages ago and they go perfectly with the clay pendant!
Well, that is what I have been up to! I hope I can keep up with making cool stuff and blogging about it when school starts. I start the MBA program on the 7th!! It came around so fast! I can hardly believe it!

P.S. My apologies people! As I review this post...I realize that my photography skills are extremely hit or miss! So sorry. :( I need to learn how to take better pictures.


1 comment:

  1. You know, I'm starting to think you have a LOT of time on your hands. lol. Aren't you supposed to be starting grad school? Where do you find the time to do jewelry? lol. All of the pieces are very pretty, Lisey girl. ;)

    I knew the minute I saw the title of your post what it was from. lol. Also, you may not have snow... but we do. :( We had a snow storm last night and we were driving home from Detriot when it hit Mighigan. It was aweful!

    Have fun with your 'No Snow' times, I'll be airmailing you some soon.

    ReplyDelete