3.08.2011

Let it BEGIN! Let it BEGIN!

Hey Guys! Well this is the first week of the MBA program!! I am so excited for it! I feel just like Rhino from Bolt!

Yes, I do know I am a ridicules nerd for being excited about school, but I can not help it! Here are a few pictures to mark this momentous occasion in my life...lol just kidding. We need not be so somber. This is going to be fun!


My acceptance letter!
Wohoo!! SAU!!!

Look at these great books! So excited!! Look at the boatload for accounting!! The four books on the right. Four! Oh and the quilt in the background is one my mom made for me. The bright colors are so me!
So far it does not seem like it will take too much of my time so I should be able to be crafty still. :D I started working on another sweater last night while I was watching the wonderful old Disney Peter Pan and 101 Dalmatians. I love those great old movies. I am not sure how much jewelry and knitting I will do in the near future though. You see, Lent is starting tomorrow...and...I have decided to reduce the number of movies I watch a week from between 7 and 11 to only 2! The problem must be obvious to you all. I make things while I watch movies. So If I am not watching movies I might not be making jewelry. Don't worry! I will do stuff, it just might not be as much as before. Anyway, I am giving up movies (inferior relaxation and recreation) in order to spend more time relying on God. He is the only true relaxation and peace. So, I'm going to do it! Hope you guys all have a great Fat Tuesday and a wonderful Lenten season filled with hope and renewal and peace! Get closer to God, guys!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe your giving up movies!! Be strong!

    I'm giving up Facebook...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elise! I'm so proud of you :D I don't blame you for being excited about school I am too lol.

    Now giving up movies, that I'm not sure I could do but I think your reasoning is very inspirational.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete