2.15.2011

What I've Been Up To





This is a necklace I have been wanting to make for years! Literally...I got the beads in like 2006!!
Some earrings I whipped up to match the necklace.
Well this photo is washed out....I really need to learn to take better pictures!



I received a Hobby Lobby gift card for Christmas and I bought these lovely little mushroom beads.
I just had to make them into earrings :D
My mom and I collaborated on these. She made the yo-yo pieces and I designed the jewelry and then made it up.
I love. love, love this necklace!! It is so perfect!
I made two necklaces ans a pair of earrings. This is a much simpler necklace, but I still adore it!
                               This is a necklace I made for my mom.

3 comments:

  1. I have to say that I like the necklace you made for your mom is pretty awesome. Those mushroom earrings are pretty cool too.

    Great job girly! All of the pieces are pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all! I really like the first necklace and earring set though :) Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your jewelry!! I especially like the first set, and the blue set you made with your mom!

    ReplyDelete